Celebrity Illuminati members are frequently being highlighted in the press, but we always doubt whether they are actually connected to the secret society. So we asked our resident Illuminati expert — a former Illuminati member who still has many connections within the Order — to tell us the truth about these famous members.
There are, of course, many, many more non-celebrity Illuminati members, such as successful business magnates and entrepreneurs, less well-known members of international royal families, and members of high society whose families have long been tied to the New World Order.
But here we concentrate purely on those big names that may — or may not — be part of the Illuminati. All names listed here are confirmed Illuminati members unless otherwise stated; the list will be updated whenever our source has more information.
Illuminati Grand Masters
There are currently 24 Illuminati Grand Masters. There are only five “celebrity” Illuminati members currently occupying the highest level within the Order.
- Elizabeth II, Queen of England
- Bill Gates
- Stephen Hawking
- Larry Page and Sergey Brin (cofounders of Google; Google often uses next-level Illuminati symbolism within its search iconography. Some insider sources claim that Page and Brin where raised by the Illuminati from birth)
The Illuminati Knights are elite members of the Order, second only to the Grand Masters. Future Grand Masters are typically selected from the Knights, unless a hereditary position (such as King or Queen of England) gives automatic Grand Master status. The current number of Illuminati Knights could be anywhere from 250 to 1,000.
- Jeff Bezos (CEO of Amazon.com)
Nick Mason (drummer from English rock band Pink Floyd)
- Werner Herzog (German movie director)
- Elon Musk (founder of PayPal and Space Exploration Technologies Corporation, among others)
- Laurence Fishburne (the Illuminati’s strongest “sleeper” presence within the Hollywood system, a key “social cog”)
- Tom Jones (singer)
- Richard Branson (English business magnate and investor)
- Harrison Schmitt (astronaut, now retired; Schmitt was the twelfth and last man to set foot on the Moon — officially, at least)
- Paul Verhoeven (movie director)
- Dimitar Berbatov (Bulgarian soccer player; Berbatov has been a valuable Illuminati asset over the years, and is probably the highest ranking sports celebrity within the Order)
The neophytes are those members who have been accepted into the Illuminati Order but have yet to prove themselves worthy of further advancement. They have limited access to both The Secret Armoire (high-level Illuminati documents) and The Secret Boudoir (high-level Illuminati orgies and breeding systems).
- Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo and Thomas Bangalter (the French electronic music duo better known as Daft Punk)
- Mark Zuckerberg (cofounder and chairman of Facebook; Zuckerberg was an Illuminati Knight for 38 days but was soon demoted for being “repetitively annoying”)
Orlando Bloom (actor)
- Jim Morrison (lead singer of the The Doors; Morrison supposedly died of a heroin overdose in 1971, an obvious fabrication; it is not yet known what role he has been given within the New World Order, but completion of his task will likely lead to him becoming an Illuminati Knight or possibly a Grand Master in the future)
- David Fincher (movie director)
- David Beckham (soccer player)
- Padma Lakshmi (Indian-born American cookbook author, actress, model and television host; Lakshmi became a handmaiden at the age of 14 and was promoted to Illuminati Neophyte at the age of 28 due to her impressive range of abilities; some Illuminati members believe she will be the next woman promoted to Knight status)
- James Franco (actor and director)
- Kevin Spacey (actor, director, screenwriter, and producer)
- Simon Cowell (there are many rumors about Cowell, rumors that come from within the Illuminati itself; it seems likely that Cowell is playing a far more significant role within the New World Order than many believe, perhaps a long-term task handed to him by the Grand Masters)
Only a handful of women have ever reached the higher ranks of the Illuminati. In general, women occupy the very lowest Illuminati rank, that of handmaidens. Handmaidens carry out menial tasks such as making the tea and sandwiches at Illuminati meetings. Many handmaidens also act as body slaves to the Illuminati Knights, serving them sexually when requested.
Despite their low status, Illuminati handmaidens receive the same amount of support and social furtherance as Illuminati Knights. Some handmaidens are given more complex tasks, including infiltration (see Katie Holmes) and, in extreme cases, assassination.
- Tyra Banks
- Miranda Kerr (supermodel and Orlando Bloom’s personal “wife”/body slave; Bloom apparently won Kerr while playing poker with Illuminati Knight Laurence Fishburne)
- Heidi Klum
Lady Gaga (only a rumor; Gaga uses blatant Illuminati symbolism but her membership has not been confirmed; she may possibly be a handmaiden candidate)
- Kylie Minogue
- Kate Bush (English singer-songwriter; Bush, born in 1958, is the Arch Lady charged with organizing the Illuminati Handmaidens)
- Rihanna (according to a reliable source, Rihanna has been fast-tracked by the Illuminati; she is likely to rise to neophyte status soon, if she isn’t a neophyte already)
- Tim Gunn (fashion consultant and TV personality; the only male-gay-celebrity handmaiden, now too old to be a body slave for anyone except Queen Elizabeth)
- Sarah Michelle Gellar (actress famous for playing Buffy the Vampire Slayer and for a cinematic lesbian kiss with Selma Blair)
- Mila Kunis (rumored member only; like Lady Gaga, she is probably a handmaiden candidate)
- Celine Dion
- Katie Holmes (in 2005, Holmes was tasked with infiltrating the Church of Scientology, an organization despised by the Illuminati; she courted and married Tom Cruise, a leading figure in Scientology, remaining as his wife for five years; it is said that Holmes will certainly become an Illuminati Knight in the future, a more than justifiable reward for having tolerated Tom Cruise for so long)
Celebrity Illuminati Members List: Notable Omissions
You may be surprised to see some names not included on this list.
American rapper Jay Z, for example, is often highlighted by the media as an Illuminati member. But like many celebrities, particularly those in rap and hip hop culture, Jay Z has developed a persona using Illuminati symbolism simply because he believes it make him seem powerful and “cool.” But he is not — and almost certainly never will be — a member of the Illuminati. StudioKnow will cover this issue in greater detail in the future.
Barack Obama is perhaps another notable absentee. In truth, only two U.S. Presidents (both now deceased) have ever been Illuminati members. The majority of U.S. Presidents are nothing but puppets, with less famous Illuminati members pulling their strings from the shadows.