What is the Perfect Height for a Woman?

There is no perfect height for a woman: that’s a fact. At least, there’s no perfect measurable height in feet and inches or meters and centimeters, because it all depends on the height of the man that is eyeing the female specimen (or the woman, if we include lesbians and bisexualists).

With that in mind, the StudioKnow “What is the Perfect Height for a Woman?” poll uses comparative heights. This is a far more scientific way to gauge the ideal height of a woman in relation to her admirers and potential bedfellows.

Perfect height for women

Is there a perfect height for a woman? (photo © Stinkie Pinkie, Wikimedia Commons)

Poll: What is the Perfect Height for a Woman?

Think carefully before answering. Imagine the woman standing beside you, either fully clothed, in her underwear or completely naked. Then, please select one answer. With enough responses, our findings will be both scientifically valid and incredibly important to the furtherance of human knowledge.

If you cannot quite find the perfect answer, feel free to expand your opinion in the comments box below. Thank you.

perfect-height-woman

Photo © Mikael Häggström, Wikimedia Commons

8 comments for “What is the Perfect Height for a Woman?

1. September 26, 2011 at 1:33 pm

“I should be able to rest my balls on her head when I’m tired” :D

2. November 19, 2011 at 11:58 am

I wonder if the rap thing of calling girls shorties influenced the results of this poll at all? If I understand my rapping music, which I don’t, calling a woman shorty is good so you’d think all those rapping artists constantly extolling the virtues of shortyness could subconsciously make girls want to appear shorter or men want their shorties to actually be short. Maybe shorty has nothing to do with stature and maybe I shouldn’t hypothesize about the cultural influences of rap terms that I know nothing about.

• December 5, 2011 at 9:31 am

That’s an interesting theory, Taylor. Like you, I know very little about rap terminology. I tested it on my girlfriend, saying “Hi shorty!” when she returned from work. She kicked me in the nuts and told me to go to hell. In this case, it would appear that not all girls want to appear short. Oh well.

• Vanessa
        May 30, 2012 at 6:13 am

Hahaha you are hilarious!!!! :)

3. Ballsdeep
    June 2, 2012 at 9:41 am

The young lady in the picture is my idea of gorgeousness. She could be a bit thicker, but she is nice!

• June 5, 2012 at 8:53 am

I agree, she is very cute. Black and white photography is also flattering to the female form. Maybe one day we’ll discover a planet where all the women are naturally that color. That would be awesome.

4. mymomwouldkillmeifitoldyoumyname
    December 5, 2012 at 1:36 am

Why would anyone want to rest their balls on someone’s head? Just use a table. It should work fine. Or an exercise ball. They will stay with you forever. A girl might not.

• March 1, 2013 at 12:42 pm

Dear mymomwouldkillmeifitoldyoumyname,

Resting one’s balls on someone’s head is actually very comfortable (and comforting). Tables are far too rigid and are often cold or covered in crumbs.