Illuminati Symbolism

The symbols are the way. From madness comes method, from method comes enlightenment. The Illuminati is a ghost, a society that wanders within society, unseen, unheard, but as potent as a God-myth hammer blow. Communication is the artery of the concealed legion; the signs lead the way, marking the Walkers of the Path.

symbols-illuminati-dollar-bill

Illuminati symbolism, US one dollar bill – pyramid, all-seeing eye, eagle

The All-Seeing Eye

One eye, one goal. Yes, the Illuminati are watching. The Cyclops of universal government should not instill fear. Look now at what we have: Presidents, Prime Ministers, Dictators, Fanatics. So many tiny fractures in the whole.

The all-seeing eye has propagated throughout society as an Illuminati symbol, so much so that it is now an antiquated mark of the Illuminati. The Eye of Horus has become outmoded to a great degree, serving little purpose beyond ceremonial rites.

J. R. R Tolkien, that wily but respected foe, portrayed the eye as evil, but the Illuminati are not Sauron. The evil eye of a Dark Lord is not the all-seeing eye of illumination.

illuminati-all-seeing-eye-tolkien

Flag of Mordor, Sauron’s all-seeing eye (Wappen_Erbstetten.png)

The Illuminati Pyramid

The pyramid, ancient channel of light, dark and power. The Egyptians, so advanced for their time (more so than many are aware, with good reason), drew strength from the pyramidal structure. The dead within and the living without, riches on both sides of the realm.

For the Illuminati, pyramid symbolism remains potent. Members are aware of the intrinsic power contained by the pyramid, their knowledge increasing with their rank.

illuminati-symbols-government

US Federal Emergency Management – eagle, pyramid, gold ring

Phoenix / Eagle Illuminati Symbols

Illuminati fashion is common on popular commercial websites like Amazon.com (click image for more info)

“As above, so below” – so goes the doctrine. Basic minds associate “below” with an underworld, a place of pain and suffering. Why? Because these minds think too low. “Above” is above us, placing us below (we are within the physical world – an important shift of perspective, and one that omits the underworld).

The eagle watches over us, sharp-eyed and ready. The phoenix rises from the flames. Again, those who think ill of the Illuminati see the phoenix as a harbinger of destruction – rising from flames caused by the Illuminati themselves. So wrong, so wrong.

The Illuminati have waited patiently, and they will remain quiet. Until, that is, the flames caused by humanity, or by events beyond human control, call forth the Watchers. Then, rising from the hot ashes, the Illuminati will support humanity in times of great upheaval. Human knowledge must survive – this is known.

Illuminati Owl Symbolism

The owl is wisdom and vigilance, the embodiment and pinnacle of the Illuminati. Knowledge is power and you should strive to obtain it. The Owl of Minerva, born of the Greeks and Romans, is the Illuminati symbol, or seal, found on secret documents and transcripts from the highest assemblies.

Watch for this symbol in places of power, but do not place your trust too quickly – the symbol has been used by interlopers and frauds.

Watch for it in art and literature. J. K. Rowling (I.I.()_   , for example, has her knowledge-seeking characters looked over by owls. The incredible success of Harry Potter would suggest a certain relationship that few have recognized.

illuminati-owl-of-minerva

Owl of Minerva (Classical Numismatic Group, Inc. http://www.cngcoins.com)

Modern Illuminati Symbols

A symbol that has permeated the very fabric of society can lose its potency, especially as a form of secret communication. Illuminati members, therefore, utilize new symbolic forms to replace those that have become unearthed. In general, scholars and conspiracy theorists take at least 50 years to recognize the appearance of any such symbol.

Internet Illuminati Symbolism – Golden Ring

Here, however, is a rare insight into the new wave of Illuminati symbolism. The society has been using one particular low-level image for some time, but it has recently come to the fore: the Golden Ring. Tolkien recognized the use of the ring in the late 1930s, and was aware of its significance for the Illuminati. It represents power and responsibility, as well as the threat of division when unity is required.

Why has there been a sudden resurgence of the Golden Ring within Illuminati symbolism? The answer is simple: the Internet. Human knowledge, ideas and communication have been digitized, creating a new and powerful realm. The Internet is a new field of play, and the Illuminati are never slow to make their mark:

illuminati-google

The Illuminati Golden Ring – Google, central, prominent

symbol-illuminati-bing

The Golden Ring and Bing – Illuminati online presence?

illuminati-internet-explorer

Internet Exporer Golden Ring – Illuminati and the online powers. Unification?

NOTE: Please be aware that StudioKnow is in no way connected to, affiliated with or supported by the Illuminati as a group or any individual Illuminati member.

140 comments for “Illuminati Symbolism

1. KR
    June 15, 2011 at 11:17 am

Hellos, I tried to apply for membership, but the website does not have the capability to apply as written. Is there an actual email address that I submit my application through?

• September 13, 2011 at 4:05 pm

when u wake up in d morning go 2 a supa markket nd get d book titled tomorrow

• mira noureldeen
      May 24, 2013 at 11:14 pm

i totally agree with the illuminates aims and visions and i would like to be one of the members of illuminates society

• chris
      October 10, 2013 at 3:04 am

yeah me to have been trying to find it

• daniel agyekum
        March 13, 2014 at 5:23 am

i am proud to be a member of the illuminaty

2. muhammad yusuf
    June 21, 2011 at 4:04 pm

I love illuminati and I wanna be a member of the illuminati,I wanna be rich and famous,please help me

• Betremariam
      September 19, 2011 at 7:43 am

I think the Illuminati and there leader(the Pindar) is really weak if i was the Pindar i know exactly what i would do with the world. am not just talking about killing and brain control am thinking about over control+slavery+evolution=A BRAND NEW WORLD ORDER the plan i have in my head am thinking big. brothers. lets just say the 13 ruling families your not as smart as you think This NEW WORLD ORDER is taking you a long time i know how to make things right how to make things better. The way you guys do it controlling the media,famous people, military that’s pretty good but not smart seriously you should think what am thinking let me guess …….you can’t you know why because your so blinded by the power,money and fame you completely forgotten about the plan of our great great grandfathers my plan is to have one nation one world one Pindar(leader) try to figure this out vd gzud rn lzmx qdrntqbd’r zlnmf tr kdsr trd sgdl its a cipher try to figure it out and contact me …LONG live the PINNACLE OF THE DRACO

• Unnamedgirl
        January 20, 2012 at 3:22 pm

I wonder why we have so many resources but just dont use them?

• edwin
        March 11, 2013 at 7:58 pm

I understand where u coming from bit this is the leader we are talkin about. Mr. Powerfull. I think he was chosen exactually for the reason that he is way smarter than most think. Mind control is sneaky but also very intelligent. Just going all out and mention slaver and all that is just gonna wreck wat people think about the government and if correct. The government is on our side. The side of the “NewWorld Order.” Its best to ke

• Aviwe
      December 31, 2011 at 1:35 am

What must i do to become an illuminati member…cause i wanna be an illuminati member

• ebenezer ampadu
        February 23, 2012 at 8:23 am

I want to be a member of illuminatti so that we can make the dreams of new world order achieved with your soport and mine

• Empirical
          July 20, 2012 at 11:58 pm

Support* Test Failed. ^

• Sara Mae Escall Blanco
        April 9, 2013 at 9:08 pm

I want to become a member of ILLUMINATI… 🙂 I say yes to the NEW WORLD ORDER.. 🙂

• lindokuhle
      February 2, 2012 at 11:37 pm

if i was born to know the truth i am converting now am part of illumiati

• frank sucre
        April 29, 2013 at 8:21 am

man we are on the same road I too love the light and i wanna be part of it wat can i do teach me bro

• BelgianKlOV3
      December 16, 2012 at 6:39 pm

Th3y ar3 a secr3t soci3ty so why would they put a actual application Talm bout sign Use yhur brain in start thinking [one eye one goal]

• kelz
      April 18, 2013 at 12:59 am

r u for real?

3. June 26, 2011 at 11:50 am

Hi i want 2 be a part of illuminati nd i love illuminati even at home when im alone im also think about it nd i want to be a membership to show you that how much i love illuminati. And im ready for everything that you want 4rm me

• meshy
      October 13, 2011 at 4:35 am

pl i will like you to contact me for more info.

• isaac
        May 8, 2012 at 1:19 am

hi i wana join the illuminati bt i jst kant sim 2 fynd a way of joining,im currently based in south africa,gauteng,johannesburg,tembisa.ken u also help me in joining any occult arownd my location.

• Zarathustra
          April 2, 2013 at 10:31 pm

You don’t need an established organization if what you seek is enlightenment. Often, the path which is lined with the most fruit-bearing trees is one that is seldom walked. If it is simply the occult that you are interested in, there is an endless amount of resources on the internet alone. Instead of searching for websites that tell you what to do, where to look, or how to find an elusive group; open your eyes and seek the answers for yourself. Anyone could give us a map to a all the riches and fame in the world, but it is useless if you do not have the wherewithal to use it.

• Oladosu Ronald
      March 21, 2012 at 8:37 am

I am a man who belive in the opener of Eyes and Mind,i believe in the existence of individuals, i have read much about the iluminaty & the skull in havana Cuba, i will like you to please write me the link on how to be a member as i know i have what it takes, i belive there is much to life than riches & fame please write my email

4. willykin macos lawsvickers wale
    July 8, 2011 at 6:53 am

hello i really love this society and i wanna be a member of Illuminati because i like to be in control of anythings and i promise to obey the rules and regulation of Illuminati one love chief and the lord of Illuminati

5. mkhululi ashley mgwetana
    July 12, 2011 at 11:33 pm

Want to bcome a member as gr8 grandfather estblish the SDA church in Port Alfred I sell my soul to the illuminati. Do u accept gays? I can recruit more than u want, pls accept my application.

• midevil
      August 29, 2012 at 9:20 am

Yes they do accept gays. Look it Tammy Baldwin, Barney Frank, Jared Polis and now Mark Pocan. Three of them are in congress and one is about to become a congressman. They are all part of the LGBT community

• OLAOYE IYIOLA OLABISI
        November 16, 2012 at 12:47 am

HOW CAN I BE LONG TO ILLUMINATI GROUP

6. SIBONGILE
    July 15, 2011 at 8:07 am

i wuld lyk 2 join the illuminati bcz i knw dat my soul wil b set free so m gvin my soul 2 u so plz take it

7. Keifalla Kemokai
    July 28, 2011 at 8:30 am

I’ve found it very interesting to be part of a world reknowed organization,where the world means alot to them interms of Social justice, level playing field for all men and not just individuals.

8. August 6, 2011 at 2:30 am

what are the benefits towards this assosiation of illuminati?

• Malikah
      December 8, 2011 at 1:02 pm

Are you blind, do you know what will happen if you join the illuminati?

• micalybra
        January 6, 2012 at 7:53 am

Halla boss. I had no clue!!!!

Whats up? Hook me up!

• MM
        January 13, 2012 at 3:46 pm

what?
        I see all those comments and I’m disappointed. First of all, no one is spelling words correctly, like they are all in some teens and wants to be rich because they saw many movies or similar. I expected to see more eloquent people, mature, erudite, and by writing I see only opposite. Micalybra simply asked a question, no one is supposed to know everything and he/she got a very rude answer “are you blind etc etc”, instead of giving some links, literature and so on; and like I said before, like some teenage responded. If that is a way to educate people about this order you are doing very lousy job. I was thinking to join the order (it’s in consideration, but when I see stuff like this, I don’t think so). Well, at the end it’s your loss, not mine. I’m doing pretty well in society anyway, this could’ve been maybe my embarrassment. So, I may also thank the one who responded to M. in this way, and helped me not to fool myself with this society /order.

• mizka
          April 4, 2012 at 2:41 pm

I was just thinking the same thing. A new world order has these as members, world order of retards. If people are too greedy, how will they keep a secret, If they aren’t greedy enough how they will survive?

• Faz
            September 13, 2012 at 12:41 pm

People actually believe that they can sign up just like this. Wow this is hilarious…
            “i was thinking of joining the order” lol, do they give discounts for group memberships!! Cmon people please.

• Zarathustra
            April 2, 2013 at 10:42 pm

Remember that it may not be what it seems. Personally, I highly doubt that this would be the means to join such a group, if this order even exists. If you couldn’t join a society such as the Skull and Bones by a simple online form, then why would you be able to with a society that historically is said to have not existed since the middle ages?

Suspending disbelief, the only logical conclusion would be that this is yet another imposter since if a true Illuminati existed, they would have you find them by following a path marked with the signs/symbols, which pervade many societies globally. They wouldn’t make it as simple as a google search leading you to an online form that anyone with a double digit IQ could mindlessly enter information into. Job searching isn’t even that easy in this day and age.

• Khazar empire
          June 11, 2012 at 4:20 pm

i want to be in this organisation for four reasons:wealth, power,religion,intelligence.im a little lost,but i do make money,im trying to take classes that could take my intelligences to a whole other level.all i want is a sign or a message to tell me what to do,and l’ll do whatever it takes to get what i want
          “comments”

• victor nganga
            February 8, 2013 at 12:37 am

i have searched for answers how to join ilumminati but its all in vain please help

9. Catha
    August 9, 2011 at 11:36 pm

I coulda waited to just buy a hard copy. F the illuminati!… A key reason for the creation of the bavarian-illuminati was to revolt against the church that was charging ppl for cleansing of their sins.

• chco
      October 26, 2011 at 9:33 am

Illumaty mean light. And that u are are searching for the true light.I don’t know where oe from whom you get your information. You better go to a good theologian and asked before you judge.

• Malikah
        December 8, 2011 at 1:00 pm

Oh look at you acting all inoccent, the only true light is with Islam and the uncorrupted faith of Christianity etc.
        Judge? My little devil, i’m not or any one is judging idiot. It’s clear, DARK is not LIGHT. Magic and fame is not LIGHT. YOu know what money cannot buy, LOVE.

10. edmond
    August 17, 2011 at 8:14 pm

i would love to be contacted by a member of the Illuminati

• chco
      October 26, 2011 at 9:35 am

HI and how are you. Let the light open your eyes so you can see the real truth of who we are.

• Malikah
        December 8, 2011 at 12:56 pm

You pathetic idiot are nothing but evil, there is no light with you. You wish to make money, because money is your greed. You reck every life of a singer, you think we are blind; We cannot see the satanic messages you put in the music, thinking we will let it pass. You better open your damn eyes, because the new world order is NEVER EVER going to happen as long as i’m alive. You think God cannot crush your dreams, your fear IS Islam, You fake christian, Allah is more stronger then satan. I’m not scared of the goverment,and i will never be scared of that stupid eye. Satan is like a worm he cannot do nothing.

• Chaize
          March 24, 2012 at 3:24 am

Spoken like a true Islam, and also a true man.

• he who seeks knowledge
          June 1, 2012 at 9:34 pm

Your ignorence is almost intolerable.the illuminati is not an religious nor an anti religous organization. Their only goal is to seek enlightenment and share there knowledge with everybody.if you will research them at all, you would know this.all they are is people like me who wish to be informed. I can only hope that one day I obtain as much knowledge as they posess and be contacted to join their organization.

• midevil
            August 29, 2012 at 9:28 am

He is correct it does say it in the website. They don’t control hollywood, believe our US is a republic, not republican. They can’t make people rich or successful. I hope that someday we will all be as informed as they are

• blHBLhblH
            October 19, 2012 at 5:02 am

do you believe everything you read?

• DE DON
        February 21, 2012 at 4:08 am

i love the members because they are concerned about making changes,social justice and glorious brotherly.

11. jonny bravo contoun
    August 28, 2011 at 3:37 am

well i dont see any sense in the occult…………………people should try and wake up from their slumber and try to work hard and earn their money that will give them peace of mind and long life………………illuminati is a fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

12. Ivan Kintu
    August 31, 2011 at 1:47 am

Please how can i join you,no matter what it’s life i want,i have tried the Christians and failed so please help me and join me.

13. Sandiswa timakwe
    September 1, 2011 at 5:32 am

I wnt to join the illuminati so bad mayb then i will have a family that will love me for ever..plz take ma soul set me free one eye,one goal,one mind,one soul..:-) love the illuminati the game of consipirancy,

14. jacob juma
    September 4, 2011 at 5:37 am

hail satan brothers,i join satanism 2 months ago,and am interested n thirst of joining the illuminati group,am in busia k. i tried 2 join through the web but,its hard 4 me to.i want to boost my talent in music n the way forward in doing xploids. ill appreciate 4 your help.

• desmond mensah
      November 16, 2011 at 5:53 pm

hello there please am Desmond and from the westafrica Ghana i have tried my best a lot to be part of the Illuminati i want to give my life to the devil because am really suffering a lot and will like to be a musician but i have no money for the music and that i will like to be a member of the Illuminati so i will become more famous and rich and mostly i will like to become like Lil Wayne please help me become a member and i will surely respect the rules and will never broke the rules thanks hope to hear from you soon

• MM
        January 13, 2012 at 3:58 pm

How many desperate ppl I see in here commenting and wanting to join and they are all, but ALL losers wanting money and fame. Disgusting!
        *to the member of Illuminati:
        Are you really so doomed to have people like those desperate ones in your order? That would really suck. I imagined a prosper society, I mean order, with people who already done something and together can do even more, and in here you can see only losers for life who will do anything even for 15 min of glory. Very, very sad!!!

• sandiswa timakwe
          March 12, 2012 at 3:53 am

we all orded to do sumthngs even God dpes dat why cant you accept dat we are different..frm a member

15. Krystal
    September 10, 2011 at 7:42 pm

i got a letter from someone staying anonymous that they were from the illuminati wanting me to join. so i sent the information back to see what happened and i got another letter wanting me to buy a book for $150.00. hmmm now i thought they were rich and powerfull and held all the secrets why would they want me to join and then i have to pay money for the secrets….yea right biggest scam ever

• September 11, 2011 at 7:42 am

Krystal, that is certainly not Illuminati protocol. When approached by a true Illuminati member, you will know — beyond a shadow of a doubt — that you are speaking to the real thing. The Illuminati may ask a lot from you, but they will never try to sell you a book for $150. That is, as you said, a simple scam by a person of little worth.

• Malikah
        December 9, 2011 at 3:57 pm

HEY EVERYBODY HE’S THE RAIN MAN, LET HIM RAIN DOWN MONEY ON YOU, SAY RAIN MAN RAIN MAN SAY RAIN MAN, LMAO YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTS.
        OH HAPPY 2012 SECRET ILLUMINATI PLAN, WE ALL KNOW THE PLAN IN LONDON IS COMING!!

16. Cuthbert
    September 11, 2011 at 3:01 am

Illuminates ar fake ass bitches

17. Anthony marte
    September 17, 2011 at 10:05 am

If this is real let an Illuminati hit me up cause I been wanting to join but idk let’s c if it’s true

18. Pierre Viviers
    September 19, 2011 at 7:04 am

My brothers the time is close I am almost apart of the all powerful New World Order

• Slick Sparrow
      March 6, 2012 at 2:52 pm

Brotherhood, i go through your contents you had wrote, i want to know if your a nearly a Illuminati member; i would like you to mail me the direct contact site to fill a form and join.

Thanks

one Mine
      one everything
      one soul

• midevil
      August 29, 2012 at 9:36 am

If you part the illuminati don’t be spreading it around, thats why they pride themselves on secrecy. I wouldn’t tell if a was a member or not. Maybe they won’t let you be a a member for telling or taking your membership away from you like you deserve

• midevil
      August 29, 2012 at 9:37 am

You need to keep it a secret that your a member the illuminati

19. Sbusiso masondo
    September 29, 2011 at 2:29 pm

I want to join the illuminut i’m giving u guys my soul juder is the lord one soul one goale

20. Anthony gutierrez
    October 1, 2011 at 2:42 pm

I want too sell my soul Im ready for it im tired of thiss life please shoow me how

• MM
      January 13, 2012 at 4:05 pm

you take a rope, go and find some good tube on the sealing, take a chair, climb, ………… I’ll leave the rest to your imagination, for you to figure it out how you should do it. Your soul would be sold in THISS life, no doubt about that lol

21. Bonaya
    October 2, 2011 at 12:38 pm

Guyz do u know tht we’ve got very talented guys in kenya I love music thts y I wanna get into illuminati and get famous like my favourite rapper Lil wayne.just get me in and u will be happy. By the way I love girls and my most loved girl is Hanna Montanna wherever u are I hope illuminati will make me a great rapper who will be known world wide so tht I may get a chance to date Hanna Montanna and of cauz with my thrilling wordz she would be my girlfriend. By the way I’m gonna release ‘No love’ “dirty version” by December by the way my nickname as an artist will be “Tuchi”

• ghichboy
      November 9, 2011 at 6:13 am

hey bonaya am also from Kenya and have heard lots about the society bt i think the best thing to do is to keep your desires and what you expect from the society to yourself and the guy who will be reading your application form that is if you have ever applied…i also wanna get hooked with it…though i ges it might be such a process that might take time to approve bt….if you succeed do your best to uphold the secrecy and the rules that govern the society…bt first be sure ua in for it…..

• EUGENE
      May 22, 2013 at 12:54 am

I want 2 join illuminati bcoz i want 2be rich and famous

22. October 5, 2011 at 5:37 am

Illuminati!well seen is believing,i dnt think u guys are behind the wealth of many 2day,make me believe!

23. byron soirez
    October 5, 2011 at 1:16 pm

the whole idea is one gov. under god one gov.for the world not for control of all,but for the better of all of man.

• October 6, 2011 at 3:25 pm

You show a good level of understanding, Mr. Soirez.

• midevil
      August 29, 2012 at 9:42 am

I agree thats what its all abouts.

24. Abubakar b moyijo
    October 6, 2011 at 1:26 pm

No one can make you reach escept ALLAH, and devil ( satan) was judge by ALLAH, coz he disobey ALLAH‘S command.

• October 6, 2011 at 3:26 pm

Many things can make a man reach. It is what a man grasps that matters.

• anon
        March 3, 2012 at 5:04 am

On the contrary, a wise man once said; It is like a finger pointing to the moon, focus on the finger, and you’ll miss all that heavenly glory. My friend, your kind are far too focused on the finger.

• Zarathustra
      April 2, 2013 at 10:56 pm

What sense is there in blindly obeying the command of a fictional character? 2000 years from now, a spider-man comic may be worshipped if people interpret it as commandment. What does a blind man see but darkness? Illumination is what humanity needs. Knowledge brings us out of ignorance, just as the sun brings us out of an otherwise eternal night.

25. EBUKA
    October 10, 2011 at 2:09 pm

Honestly i love this NEW WORLD ORDER illuminati, please can some one help me i want to be a full member of this great family.. Sole aim, i just wanna be rich and control my world as an ILLUMINATI……

26. Tony
    October 12, 2011 at 9:50 am

Is join illuminati abt fame and money? Is illuminati satanic? If so, if we join then i’m afraid we’ll burn till eternity at the end.

• chco
      October 26, 2011 at 9:44 am

How can you burn energy, if your soul or spirit like the christian’s said them ,how can you burn energy.

27. Tony
    October 12, 2011 at 9:54 am

Since members have special talents, I’m the best in music production in my area. Help me join, then together we can help in bringing about the NEW WORLD OTHER.

28. CHRISTIAN
    October 18, 2011 at 6:28 am

i have had about the truth and i have also wanted to embrace the truth.But if only my request will be granted i will be the must happiest being in the world all i want is to be in the forum of truth please let me in for change to take in place thanks, am Christian Samuel

29. Asiimwe frank
    October 18, 2011 at 10:22 pm

Hello illuminate group i am in UGANDA,am a student but i leave with ma step mum. am an upcomming artiste with many songs. i have tried many times but i have failed to complete. i have also some guys who wanted to enter but they had to first see me eg Kajubi steven and zziwa micheal and others so if every thing is perfect for the fact i will bring in more and more guys thanks.

30. Asiimwe frank
    October 18, 2011 at 10:34 pm

actually am in a critical condition i dont need an injection but i want you. in case of doing any thing i will coz ma life is difficult also ma music is not going well so plz tell wat to do next and i would like at least to come and you see us physically as i promised more guys will be coming.

31. ma nice
    October 19, 2011 at 12:14 pm

I belive tha am the son of the devil

32. cici
    October 26, 2011 at 5:35 pm

if you become a member does that mean your with the devil??

• Sally
      October 27, 2011 at 1:03 pm

you bet your sorry ass it does..

33. NOTHANI
    October 29, 2011 at 1:06 am

hi a love this society.. a wanna be rich&famous please help…i am ready 4 any action being practiced within this society.i look forward to hear 4rm you

34. jermani
    October 29, 2011 at 10:38 pm

i really want my life to b turned around i love to sing but whenevr i do i get scared and i wanna become famous and sing with beyonce and lil wayne u kno like yaa etc..and i want to move things with my eyes n hurt those who hurt me and i want my teeth to b straight so people to look at me retarded i wanna b sexxy and im only 15 for god’s sake like i want to fukin make money live life in the eye without lettin ppl kno im in the illuminati i want people to tihnk im innocent but really im not im just evil asf i cut myself for him and have evil tohughts sumtimes

35. Folajimi
    November 6, 2011 at 4:11 am

i really want to join the Illuminati what are the thing to do plzzz i cos i want to be a rich man

36. ghichboy
    November 9, 2011 at 6:21 am

this is a society that is been talked about be still growing each day passing by…been interested to know about the society though not in depth but joing it might be a dream come true………………………………………………………………………………..

37. MIchael
    November 19, 2011 at 12:50 pm

I Know Alot About Masons And The Illuminati , I Have Been To Germany, I Have Read Books That Aint for Public Eyes , I Have Seen Things ,In Translation That The Illuminiti Do , I Know That U Kill If You Need To , I am Aware Of All The Things Around me are and have to do With you So All I want to know is , where ,when and how , now is the time to ?????

38. Lisa Marie
    November 20, 2011 at 2:10 pm

How do you join, and what do you have to know first before entering in?

39. andre
    November 21, 2011 at 10:19 am

i want to be Illuminati but i dont know how!?
    i still believe for the power of Illuminati
    ad i hope someday i be will part of secret org,

40. Emmanuel Muoghalu
    November 26, 2011 at 8:37 am

i really want to become a member of the illuminati,all my life and dream is to serve the dark lord……….when i am alone its illuminate on my mind,whatever it may cost i am ready to pay the price………

41. Tadiwa Musimwa
    December 3, 2011 at 2:42 pm

I luv u guys bt i stay in zim bt illuminati z my god.rutendo wil nt hv kids until you want.i want to be the zimbabwe to recieve blessings from EOS

42. December 6, 2011 at 11:38 am

im willing to join da order im a boxer and rapper how seak da light
    and redy to work for da order.
    plz mail me back if this is serius.
    and il do my best to send a crypt mail butt cant finde the addres or webb site.

43. C. Alan
    December 8, 2011 at 4:43 pm

Upon reading the poorly crafted responses, I severely doubt the “Illuminati” would want you. The lack of proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation are just what this group of people is against – inferiority. Writing reflects not only the critical thinking of the individual, but it is also the window to the intellect of the author. If I were a member of the Illuminati, I would ask for you to join, have you meet me at an undisclosed location, then have you turned into a mindless puppet, or just have you disappear. After all, as a lower life form, you wouldn’t be missed. If you were missed, it would only be a short while before you became one of the endless forgotten. Be careful what you ask for in life – you may get it.

I have nothing to lose by joining if asked. I have no wife, no children, no real family to speak of, and don’t care much for human beings. I trust no person, answer no questions, and ask no questions. After studying Political Science, Psychology, Communication… I have learned no person can be trusted. In fact, it is the people closest to you, or trying to get close to you, who are the biggest danger. It is always those closest to you who let you down, or they sell you out, or they stab you in the back then proceed up the ladder while using your corps as a rung on their to the top. Good luck people!

C. Alan

• mizka
      April 4, 2012 at 2:56 pm

thank you for the readable comment. finally something sane to read.

44. mia
    December 30, 2011 at 4:49 am

you should never join this stupid group you will rot and die in hell i know everything about illuminati and how to join i know all the secrets and it aint good you have to worship the devil and make satanic sighns when the new world order comes you will have to kill christians muslims jews and many moore would you like to do that ?In music you have to say secret words backwords and make hand gestures that no one else knows but i do.i know everyone in that satanic group and you wilol rot in hell.you have to praise Lucifer after wining things.Depends wich group your in like freemason is only white people thats why Michle jackson bleeched himself on youtube he was seen talkcing and tell the secrets of people controlling him he said too much so they killed him if you want to join you have to take a secret oath and after that your in.but if you want to leave you cant they will kill you.President kenady didnt get assinated they killed him because he knew too much about the illuminati and was spreading the word.

45. Aviwe
    December 31, 2011 at 1:38 am

I love illuminati and i wanna be a member

46. Elle
    January 2, 2012 at 1:35 pm

I can’t believe the droves of people who want to join this society. I have read various stories on the internet regarding their purpose. There are several views and many conspiracies. As a result I am continuing to do research on it. All the best to everyone!

47. stephen otieno
    January 3, 2012 at 12:49 am

the angles of heaven will fight 2 the bitter end of dayz 2 put the rightious ones on the safe side.im steve 4rm nairobi kenya.god have mercy on our souls

• Chaize
      March 24, 2012 at 3:31 am

Indeed.

48. christifer
    January 6, 2012 at 11:50 pm

I hope more than anything to join, if not, then I will be forced to work in the opposite direction I suppose…..but I’d much rather join! Especially with my demographic and educational characteristics I can be of quite some help in the goal I believe.

49. yassir yahya rajab
    January 13, 2012 at 7:44 am

i would lke to become lke birdman rich femous,and realy hope to do wht ever u wnt in order to become one ma name yassir yahya age 18 from africa

50. Ben Edwards
    January 21, 2012 at 11:01 pm

faggetsss

51. Robert Richard Hebert III
    January 22, 2012 at 10:57 pm

This comment is completely directed towards the Studio Content Writer. I am extremely interested in joining the Illuminati, but it deeply saddens me to read these comments posted up. It seems many people simply do not care about grammar or spelling. This is something so simple that needs to be done to prove one’s intelligence. If it frustrates you that these people, who are so willing to “sell their souls”, can’t even think with enough reason to make themselves seem desirable to what they desire most; relieve your stress. I believe we both have the same goal of supreme knowledge and enlightenment. Now, before I start to sound too good to be true, I will admit that I also have a dream of making it in the music industry as an Emcee or Rapper. However, if I am not accepted into the hand of the Illuminati I will do everything in my power to make it anyways. Nothing can stop me. I have the talent, appearance, background, intelligence, confidence and most of all motivation. The reason I wish to join the Illuminati is not to better my chances but to quench my thirst for knowledge. To expand my mind’s capabilities. To help reach the goals of the New World Order. I know if I am with other people as intelligent as me, I can accomplish great things in society as can they. Do you believe you can help me in obtaining this goal of mine? I anticipate your reply.

52. Priss lucci
    February 9, 2012 at 11:27 am

Hahahahahahha….priss lucci on the heat, the dead within and the living witout..not wot you think about illuminati,i believe on the four elements, earth,fire, water and air..make me wot i want to be

53. Cherice Cloyd Rogers
    February 19, 2012 at 1:48 pm

I too would like to join this organization to serve,honor and represent the New World Order!

54. Pheonix
    February 22, 2012 at 9:23 pm

Wow being that you all are talking about joing the Illuminati you would think you would at least have the decency to spell your words out in correct English. Not only are you disgracing the worlds most powerful secret organization but you are also disgracing America and any other primarily English speaking countries. I mean it really is sad I am a sophmore in high school and I am disgusted with the grammer used in most of these comments. The other thing -which is really the point I wanted to make but something had to be said about all of that poor grammer- is just because you join the Illumanati DOES NOT mean your going to get rich and/or famous. STOP listening to every little pathetic thing you hear. If you would take the time to research the Illumanati you would see its not what all the rumors say it is and if thats the only reason your interested then you really are pathetic if you want to be rich and famous WORK for it because if you dont nobody else will.

55. MICHAEL
    March 6, 2012 at 3:40 am

I love illuminati society because they re the organization that controls the world. I love the way they touch man’s ability

56. wwwwww
    March 6, 2012 at 1:59 pm

hmmmmmmmmm

57. Slick Sparrow
    March 6, 2012 at 2:13 pm

I am very eagerly interested to join, ILLUMINATI but i tried many site which i can get an application form to partake in being a member.

i will be very grateful if i can see any kind socialist person to show me the way to the new world Illuminati Order (IO).

You cam mail me the link in my email.

Thanks.

58. Opuz Charles
    March 23, 2012 at 2:10 am

If you really want to join go to the website and fill in the gaps. Do not talk much for the days are evil. Thanks.

59. March 28, 2012 at 12:06 pm

Cum 2 join illu u wil live a gd life lk me guys just pray 4 satan

60. Steve odundo
    April 27, 2012 at 12:40 pm

I am ready to join illuminati and become one of the people who will be in the one world

61. Leviathan
    May 2, 2012 at 10:39 am

There is no truth. Move on.

62. ewenode alexander
    May 11, 2012 at 6:30 am

i want to be a member of Illuminati,i have be hearing of Illuminati.

63. renegade
    May 17, 2012 at 6:06 am

you are all pathetic excuse of human beings, even the owner of this site.
    you boast about intelligent and God is the source of everything good.
    Foolish pathetic simpletons, if the devil values intelligence as a key many of you here are starved; it appears God did not make you even smart enough and like the kingdom of God is accepted by the lowly and the poor, you are too stupid and slow in human evolution of the mind for satan to see any meaningful contribution to his cause.., but the devil can never release his prisoners. So you will be joined as pawns, but never be part of the illuminati as it is a bloodline occult family.
    And if some of you losers who are satanists and are getting that money and fame , its one shot and God will have you burn for eternity in a fiery hopeless pit. So f*ck the illuminati, f*ck these low lifes here, f*ck the intelligence of man. You are all scum
    jesus is God and only savior and eternal life not religion, not family or illuminati

64. Adam
    May 27, 2012 at 10:20 am

Illuminati is good because it takes people out of their problems.

65. Muwanguzi
    June 17, 2012 at 1:50 pm

Jesus Christ Said am the way, the truth and the life. What does it profit all of you if you enjoyed the whole earth and loose your own soul. You languish in HELL forever.Tormented forever, the devil is a liar!!!

66. Bethel Okpara
    June 18, 2012 at 5:34 am

I can’t wait to rule my world as an illuminati. I don’t want to be initiated into illuminati, I want to be an illuminati. So I’d put these talents into good use for my NEW WORLD.

67. Anonymous
    June 22, 2012 at 11:40 am

You want to join the illuminati so that YOU can be rich and famous, trust me the illuminati do not care about your wants and needs. Try again when you can contribute to the NWO. It’s about the illuminati, what you can do for them, not what they can do for you.

68. Mary
    June 28, 2012 at 5:08 pm

I’d like to think most of these comments are ironic, tragically they’re not. Hahahahah

69. Segun samuel
    July 1, 2012 at 2:28 pm

God punish devil and his agent.get loss u satanic people.empty barren illuminati.God reign forever.d king of king.

70. Dee
    July 24, 2012 at 9:16 am

I tried applying for the illuminati dog walker position, i wonder if it has been filled? Does anyone know?

71. Meticulous, Librarianth
    August 1, 2012 at 10:59 pm

You will all burn for your stupidity.
    ~MetLib

72. Dewayne Jones
    September 22, 2012 at 5:32 pm

I wish to be Enlighten

73. Redcyan
    November 20, 2012 at 12:38 pm

The email contact on their site doesn’t exist?! I am guessing this is like a trick?! I’ve always lived openly and not attached to one organisation nor am religious, I help, I rescue animals, give to the poor although I’m poor myself but understand there are people less fortunate and I’m honest and not greedy nor wanting fame, I have lots of experiences in my life from great jobs, nearly being murdered, having cancer and having a body made half of titanium, I have much to give, must to share, much to learn and much to accept.

74. Jorain
    January 20, 2013 at 3:52 am

My soul is on sale,i want to be a member of illuminati because i want to team up with the organization and reac few goal in my mind,im a underground hip hop artist gangster and i want this area to be full of gangsterizm,im surfering of police when i just do each thing,obviously in gangsterizm there is a killing,adultery,prostitusion,drug deal,robing and many bad thing,i want a devil’s help to demonstrate this area, the prize’s i will be paid it will be discused after when you let me join

75. Danmar Fritts
    May 18, 2013 at 2:26 am

Want fame!!!!!! 😉 I have very good looks I can model and act

76. rocktown
    July 5, 2013 at 3:33 am

friends it too dangerous to join.all those pple that have joined,they don’t have rest of mind and they are not going to last long oh.be warned.

77. Quaesitor lucis
    July 18, 2013 at 8:49 pm

You’re all… exceedingly idiotic. Im sorry but If you just go around posting: “I wana be lumminatee how i can join?? cuz i wana b a famous persson pless give me link” Or some more bovem stercore like that, Its just sad how you would even think this organization would include you.

78. Anonymous for God!!
    July 30, 2013 at 8:54 am

DO YOU THINK KYOU JUST GET FAMOUS AND RICH BY THIS PACT FOR THE DEVIL. The DEVIL makes a pact with you, you may have to do some rituals and all and then he gives you what you want but after life you burn with him inheel in eternal pain! Don’t eve think it’s worth it! YOu people should open your eyes and see that god wants you to be saved ‘cue He knows what’s gonna happen afterlife and trust him about the pain you’ll get after death, just because you wanted to be rich and famous! If eternal death is what you want, fine but you are WARNED!!!

79. abu sheriff
    April 7, 2014 at 12:31 pm

hi to every one iam happy today that i am at life.money money .poverty poverty.today we all do nt know where we came from /than we do nt know whan we will die.and if we die where i we going.have yu asked the death where is yur home.will like to be poor forever.do yu know everything in this today world cost money.i love the illuminti for life

80. edgar barbnarona
    May 25, 2014 at 9:36 am

i want to be one of illuminati member

81. OPPONG RICHMOND
    October 29, 2014 at 2:20 am

There are many ways to crime down a tree, maybe falling or criming down safetly.I love the club and am ready to give my life to them.

82. Jure
    July 19, 2015 at 3:57 am

I don´t know why everybody want´s to get rich, famous, girls…
    I think we need NWO, because some people don´t understand that there are to many of us.
    You can not have 15 pigs, if you have place and food for 10 pigs.
    I don´t think we shod Shoot people, because there are to many, we must reduce how many people are born.
    Ok lets see the rules

– Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    (Reduce birth of childes)
    Why, because some people have 4-5 childes or more and live on child support.
    I don´t think that is what we want, people should agree with that, with no exceptions.

-Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
    Ok. If i understand we must guide reproduction
    (Make so much food we need and that everybody becomes the same amount.)
    We give 100 cows same amount of food.
    That way, no cow is hungry and no cow is Overfed
    Fitness- ok, is good for body, and health.
    Diversity- we must respect that

-Unite humanity with a living new language.
    I think this is also very important
    We spend so much money that the world could understand each other
    Interpreters, books, web,.
    One Language wold unite us even more and in the new world i see that happening.
    (Also my writing would be better – I´m from Austria)

-Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
    -Rule passion
    ( i don´t understand the meaning more explanation would be great)
    -Rule faith
    (Believe in thing´s that don´t exist!?)
    Believing is not a crime, but if you kill for religion, force people to believe, spending money for religion,
    starting war because of religion and have institutes that spread the word.
    Well i don´t agree with that, we got people that blow themselves for religion.
    The mind must be free of all that, we just must do the right thing, all the Wrong thing should be Judged by people. We all know what is wright and what is wrong!
    -Rule Tradition
    Wheel all countries have unique Traditions, we should respect that, but if we gonna unite,
    than we should combine all traditions. One World one Tradition

-Protect people and nations with fair laws and justice courts.
    This is important, we must protect people from evil, and the laws must be simple and humane.
    The rules should be for all humans same, no exceptions! If you rich, famous, have Power it doesn’t matter.
    (If you throw a rock, than you are guilty , simple as that)

-Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    (i don´t understand that – Respect you neighbor? Than yes.

-Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    That should be done. All country’s have their own rules, some of them are totally illogic and nonhuman.
    There should be only Global rules and we all should agree with this rules.
    We need Rules, because if we don´t want Rules, that we can move in the Jungle.
    – Useless officials ( Don´t understand that quite)

-Balance personal rights with social duties.
    That is what we have, police got more rights than normal citizen.
    Ok. Butt we must see that people don´t abuse the rights that they have.
    This is a really special subject, that requiters more time to make this decisions.

-Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
    I don´t need to say any more , we must live in love, honesty, truth, thrust and this way
    is the right way that we can move forward in the Future.

-Be not a cancer on the earth, Leave room for nature
    Respect the nature, don´t do anything that could harm the nature, take only so much from the nature that
    you/we need, respect nature animals, and there Theratory.

I agree to a better future,
    everyone that thinks that we are slaves, yes we are, to the system,
    butt without system there is no order in this world.
    Butt if you have, a nice house, a nice job, no crime, no pollution, peace, harmony and love, than
    this is the system i wanna live in.
    We can do this, butt we have to evolve to humans not animals.
    I could write even more, butt i have trouble with my English.

That´s my personal opinion, so don´t judge me.
    i just want the future, not war, hunger, …
    Liebe Grusse Jure