How to Join the Illuminati: Membership Application

Adam-Weishaupt-illuminati-new-world-order

Adam Weishaupt, beloved founder of the Illuminati

There are many sham Illuminati websites lurking on the World Wide Web. Only one, however, shows the authority and professionalism expected from the world’s most powerful secret organization, an elite secret society with a long history of intrigue at the highest level of global politics. The illuminati-order.com website is the real deal, believe me.

“But how can I join the Illuminati?” you may ask. Read on, my friends, and I shall guide you through the application process.

Important update: The Illuminati Order (illuminati-order.com) has decided to abandon the Illuminati name and its former web presence. I have been asked to reveal no more details at the current time. I can say, however, that the membership application process as noted below does still exist. You can complete each of the following questions (highlighted in bold) and post them onto your own Facebook page (public) or simply mail them to “Illuminati Order” — the Order will see you application, I assure you.

Joining the Illuminati New World Order

Now that you know where the true Illuminati web presence can be found, you can go ahead with the application process. The following guidelines will help you fill out the Illuminati membership application correctly, increasing your chances of being accepted into this incredibly secret society.

Do not send submissions to — or seek further advice from — StudioKnow. You will not receive a response. If you require further instructions about emailing your membership application to illuminati-order.com, please read How to Contact the Illuminati.

Illuminati Membership: Application Form

First things first: do not lie on your Illuminati application form. The Illuminati will know everything about you, and what they don’t know, they will find out. However, remember that things may not be what they seem. The application process is a test; you must demonstrate both your cunning and your intelligence in your answers. If you are asked for money at any point during or after the application process, be careful — is it a test? Maybe you should refuse in order to earn respect…

It is a balancing act, and one that I shall lead you through right now. The questions below are those that appear on the real Illuminati membership form. I shall now show you how best to complete the form in order to join the Illuminati.

1. Name:

Give an honest answer here. Write your name in full, exactly as it appears on your passport or other legal document. A lie here would be fatal. Remember, you cannot dupe the Illuminati. However, this opening question is an opportunity to make your application stand out. Consider the following: “My name is ______, but my heart beats in secrecy; I am nameless and faceless in my passion for the New World Order.”

how-to-join-the-illuminati-owl-of-minerva

2. Preferred pseudonym:

Choose your pseudonym carefully. Avoid using things like “*i<3justinbieber*”, “foxylady69” or >TrOlL666< – this is not a sign-up form for an internet forum. Have a look at the Initial Membership List of the Bavarian Illuminati for some Illuminati-style names. Historical pseudonyms are good; Spartacus, Cicero or anything else kind of old and foreign-sounding.

3. Preferred email address:

Again, no lies here. However, consider creating a new email address exclusively for Illuminati affairs. This will show a high level of awareness when the Illuminati board hack your account after receiving your application.

4. Telephone number, including country code:

Enter this correctly. If you are incapable of finding out your country’s code, you are not a suitable candidate for the Illuminati.

5. Complete mailing address, including country:

Now, this could well be a test question. Giving away too much private information, especially your actual home address, is sloppy. Consider creating an alternative mailing address using an anonymous storage or PO box. The Illuminati will be impressed with your secrecy.

6. Other contact information (instant messenger, alternate email, etc.):

This is a trick question. Again, it is simply too much information to give away, and Illuminati members use encrypted codes for communication purposes – they do not send each other emoticons via instant messenger. What you should specify is a drop spot (for receiving secret documents, swords, daggers and poison darts) and a secure meeting point.

illuminati-owl-of-minerva-new-world-order7. Personal website:

Only list a personal website if it enhances your intellectual or financial status. If you have a fan blog about Natalie Portman, do not include it. If you run a website selling sex aids, do not include it. If you have a blog about radical politics, conspiracy theories or banking, definitely include it.

8. Current citizenship:

Give your legal citizenship, but be sure to follow it with an expansive statement regarding your global status. In order to help govern world affairs, you need to demonstrate a global mentality. Therefore, consider writing something like: “Belgian (fraternal citizen of the World, a brother in arms to the New World Order).”

9. Spoken languages:

List the languages you speak. Include the “Language of Love” and the “Language of Persuasion.” If you wish to join the Illuminati, you should already be studying Latin and Esperanto, a fact you would be wise to mention.

10. Written languages:

As above. If you know how to write coded or encrypted messages, include that information here. If you understand Illuminati symbolism, be sure to mention it.

11. Educational history, including formal and informal instruction:

List your educational history, just as you would on a CV. Informal instruction details are vital. Have you studied Kung Fu from a master sensei? Have you learned the art of pick-pocketing from an old street hustler? Have you mastered the art of seduction from a legendary mistress of the night? That is what you need to include here.

new-world-order-join-illuminati12. Present occupation:

If you work in Burger King, explain why. Maybe you like to watch the dregs of society in order to understand the rich patterns of human behavior? Perhaps you are trying to keep a low profile, away from big business headhunters? If you are a CEO of a major company, however, you don’t have to add anything beyond your current position.

13. Past occupations:

List all the things that you have done in your lifetime for which you have been paid money (or, more correctly, “obtained” money). The Illuminati wants people with initiative, so don’t skip a thing. Did you once give head to an old man for a much needed $10? Have you ever stolen from the weak or defenseless in order to survive? You should not be ashamed of actions such as these; life is not a game, nor is the New World Order.

14. Talents/Abilities:

Again, be thorough. You should list every single talent that you have, however insignificant it may seem to you. The Illuminati has diverse needs, so your diversity will get you noticed.

15. Interests:

Don’t hold back, list them all – however perverse they may be. The Illuminati has many needs.

The Illuminati: Facts & Fiction

16. Based on your current understanding, what is the purpose of the Illuminati Order?

Read the illuminati-order.com “About Us” page and the Wikipedia entry for the Illuminati. For more information, read the books featured on this page. Once you have digested and fully understood this information, write an intelligent response to the above question.

17. Do you agree with the purpose of the Illuminati Order, as you understand it?

Of course you do.

18. Why do you want to be a member of the Illuminati Order?

Joining the Illuminati is not about getting laid. It helps, obviously, but that should not be your main motivation. Change, social justice, brotherly love and the glorious New World Order should be your goals.

19. Are you interested in being contacted by other members?

Illuminati: The Cult that Hijacked the World

This is a loaded question, so tread carefully. Most members closely guard their true identities, and idle gossip and chitchat is frowned up. State that you only want to be contacted by other members when it serves the greater goal of the Illuminati Order.

20. Provide a recent photograph of yourself.

Make it mysterious. If you have a photo showing you with a powerful figure (Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Paulo Coelho, Lady Gaga or Bill Gates) then use it. They could well be members themselves.

How to Join the Illuminati: Full Disclosure

Please note that I receive $10 in Illuminati Amazon.com Club Card points for every person I successfully recruit. Furthermore, I only need to recruit 57 more members before being awarded an “Illuminati Recruiter Badge” on my secret public profile. If you have followed these instructions and have been accepted to the Illuminati, please let me know in the comments section below. If you have any more questions about how to join the Illuminati, feel free to ask.

Thank you, my friends. I wait with longing for the dawn of the New World Order.

67 comments for “How to Join the Illuminati: Membership Application

1. December 7, 2010 at 2:50 am

am desperately waiting 2 join this thing !

• me
      May 15, 2011 at 3:32 pm

we r nt things

• tiyae
        May 16, 2011 at 5:12 pm

how can i join

• christopher torres
          May 23, 2011 at 8:03 am

how can i join llluminati

• May 25, 2011 at 2:28 am

U can join by giving your life to JESUS CHRIST your one and only creator.The bringer of life and the saviour of all sinners………AMEN.

2. frank swanepoel
    December 9, 2010 at 9:13 am

i have tried so many times to join, please help. i will appreciate for any assistance given.

3. Toufic
    December 9, 2010 at 2:32 pm

I am wanna be a musician but i have no famous and the Money to start and i will like illuminati to make me rich and famous

4. Toufic
    December 9, 2010 at 2:33 pm

And Plz i wanna Join the illuminati i am very serious about this plz accept me ok

5. December 11, 2010 at 3:28 pm

I am afraid that I have no influence upon any final Illuminati membership decisions. All I can suggest is that you take the time to submit your application in the best, most comprehensive manner possible. Sell yourself and your talents, and complete the form in the best written English that you possess. Thank you, and good luck.

• Stsaka
      December 20, 2010 at 1:24 am

Hey there illuminati is the iesh you knw, i am a very pationate young boy and i believe i can be the best dancer singer and an actor m from south africa please keep in touch with me cos m also into network marketing of travel nd tourisim

6. TekkwoBrian
    December 12, 2010 at 2:08 am

hi,want to become an illuminati staff why ,to myself avery successful person in life and expand the illuminati organisation.thank you.

7. ingo
    December 16, 2010 at 1:46 pm

help me join

8. biola
    December 17, 2010 at 8:32 am

plz i want to join this illuminati plz who can?

9. Sihtirol
    December 21, 2010 at 6:25 pm

Ave Brother Our enterprise is now a success the New World is in our reach! Hail XIII 1776 O.T.O. B.O.S. Your brother……..?

10. angelo virgil
    December 25, 2010 at 11:45 am

im the best rapper ever to walk the earth. help me join

11. angelo virgil
    December 25, 2010 at 11:49 am

im 18 good hair and light skin amd i alway been an attractive person i can really help the industry as far as entertainment an affect the world. especially through women

12. Alvalincho Davis
    December 26, 2010 at 11:03 pm

It would be wonderful if you let me join illumaniti i would bring the one world government to the top. Very on-going person and also attractive to the new world order want more information help me join this perfect secrecy.

13. aminu anis
    December 27, 2010 at 10:01 am

hi great int to the Illuminati family. am a song writer from Nigeria i want to be an actor and i have people that want to join the family to i want to join it badly.

14. December 27, 2010 at 3:54 pm

Good afternoon to all future citizens of the New World Order. As noted above, my task is to channel potential recruits into the all-seeing stream that is the Illuminati. The application form is your route into that society. It cannot be circumvented unless you are contacted directly by a senior member (a very rare event). Express your talents freely, but always strive to be better. Apply. If you are not accepted, realize that the challenge has only just begun. Become the best that you can be, and the open hand of the Illuminati may well close around you in time.

• ryan francis
      March 13, 2011 at 7:09 am

and why would you wanna join this family who kld innocent people such as in the 911

15. boafo christian yeboah
    February 28, 2011 at 10:07 am

plz make me a way to join this organization coz i want to be rich and famous like obama,jj raulings,opera winfrey,jay z & the rest thanks

16. Stevo
    March 1, 2011 at 12:13 am

I want to join Illuminati

• luvjesus
      March 3, 2011 at 6:57 pm

you fuck n fool u are condemning yourself to damnation for eternity these are the officers of the antichrist.

17. ynohtnA
    March 6, 2011 at 3:08 pm

Interesting . ..I wonder if this is the true Illuminati or some other type of organization . .. much to be unseen but heard through whispers.

18. shush
    March 7, 2011 at 7:40 am

Thanks for the tips they helped i finally got in after waiting 6 months i had to pass extra test really cant go into all that tho our goal to dominate the world and totally take over is getting closer (2012) )(^^&%%&““““`

19. edeth idorenyen edeth
    March 8, 2011 at 4:54 am

I want to be the world greatest rapper in my music career and I want to join illuminati cause I can wait to me member I am proudly in nigeria and I don’t have visa to come over

20. Mick jagger
    March 8, 2011 at 8:56 pm

As a child i hd big dreams of living welthy and makeing big when we were kids belonging felt good but having respect is even better.there is a helping hand out there for everyone me i jus want to touch the right helping hand

21. James ╭∩╮⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠╭∩╮ Falculan
    March 9, 2011 at 4:32 am

hey people ..
    wake up dont join this thing..
    jesus is our one and only lord..
    we can make ourselves rich..
    jesus will help us..
    dont join this illuminati thing..

22. beast
    March 12, 2011 at 7:13 am

I just wanna know, is there a particular age to become a member?

23. Monesh Sippy
    March 13, 2011 at 11:25 am

Hi,Greetings,
    I would like to join.
    Please be kind enough to guide me.

• Ogunmokun obafemi
      March 16, 2011 at 5:44 pm

HI! I want to be a great industrial chemist and to be rich in order to bring fame to the illuminati.

24. March 13, 2011 at 5:59 pm

u ppl r stupid dont join illuminati let jesus save u so u can spend eternity with him cmon one day ima rap to the whole world about illuminati idc if i get kld for it its to save the world from this stupid devil worship bullshi like rlly cmon dont do it idc if i get kld from this comment track me down im not scared of illuminati u fkers yeah its me donovan ellis 12 year old boy clarkston ga ima try my best to shut illuminati down fk the whole illuminati

• unknown
      May 25, 2011 at 1:51 pm

well one you can’t very christian if you don’t respect others beliefs and two the illuminati isn’t an orginisation that runs the world it’s an organisation to help people not hold them back so plese don’t troll if you don’t know what your talking about (btw im not in the illuminati because im too young and i’m not sure it still exists the previous comments were just based on info i learned about them)

25. Manual Pangowish ˚͜˚
    March 14, 2011 at 11:18 pm

I am Young but not to young i’m only 14 so can i join ill bring great service to the Illuminati . i want to be A Musicainist but i wanna be an actor

26. aveilluminatus
    March 15, 2011 at 7:56 am

How doth I find the email to contact them!?

27. Lapour
    March 16, 2011 at 5:54 pm

Guide me in any endevour

28. Mayah¥
    March 17, 2011 at 4:12 am

I really want to join the illuminati organisation to help them to improve rhis organisation more than they are know and i’m wanna to be part of aa greater woman of the with the help of illuminati. I’m 19 and i hope you will accept in the organisation i know i have to learn more about you but i’ll do
    My best for. Now i’m speaking french and english

29. MONIQUE CISSE
    March 17, 2011 at 4:47 am

my reason is that ,im tired of the shitty end of the stick i want to be on the other end ,that simple.

30. March 18, 2011 at 5:27 pm

I am interested in joining the Illuminati.

I do not want fame and fortune, but to simply better life for my family and I in the future and become a better person for my family.

You can contact me via e-mail.

Jeramiah
    (EOS)-Eye of Society

31. shelton south
    May 13, 2011 at 5:27 am

i am trying to sign up but the email adress just not right it”s not going through ,help me

32. May 13, 2011 at 12:24 pm

man i wanna join young money

33. nick
    May 14, 2011 at 1:50 pm

the website doesn’t let me get to email address. i need help

34. Gloria
    May 15, 2011 at 8:08 am

I ve always want to be.am going to do anytin even if am to learn latin n esperanto.anytin.just contact me n c.my blood 4 d illuminati

35. suleiman
    May 16, 2011 at 9:28 am

pls help me am i love wit t5he illumenati

36. May 16, 2011 at 9:47 am

I want to join badly because i want to be rich at all cost and be very famous.

37. Sami Khan A.K.A Lil Punch
    May 17, 2011 at 7:10 am

Hi i am Sami Khan A.K.A Lil Punch I’m From Pakistan I Don’t Know What Is Illiminati Who Is illiminati But I Know That illiminati Makes People RIch And Famouse And I am an Rapstar Like Lil Wayne and MOre Famouse Rapper If illiminate Promoting ANd Supporting Me So Please support Me I’m Very Glad For That?? And I Alsoo0o Like Lil Wayne I Hear Only Lil Wayne Songs Love You illiminati and Love Lil Wayne Too.

38. Jaisae
    May 17, 2011 at 9:58 am

since you own your life you are RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR LIFE. in order to achieve fame and fortune one must initiate a plan for his or her life and apply useful talents and skills to a well thought out ambition.

39. Am lukmon
    May 20, 2011 at 1:38 pm

Pls ,explain more about the illuminatic for me.my brethen member

40. Am lukmon
    May 20, 2011 at 1:46 pm

My pple,change .God is our soul winner,pls don,t join the evil cult.GOD OF GOD,MESIAH THE OMINIPOTENT and The OMINISCIENCE.MY PPLE CHANGE.GOD Is coming

41. Marissa
    May 22, 2011 at 10:48 am

ummm this is bullshit. And besides, dont you have to sell yourself and soul to the devil, or the elite to be part of illuminati? if so, the total idea of illuminati totally controdicts itself.

42. Charles
    May 23, 2011 at 1:51 am

Hi im a IT Tech but have no real name for myself in the IT industry. Im really desprate to start making a name for myself and to overcome the struggles that no one can help me with. I dont want all the glits and glamour of being famous but little bit of the fortune would really help me in a major way.

43. Harry
    May 23, 2011 at 6:48 am

I want to join. How do I go about it? Please help I will truly be grateful.

44. Richie
    May 23, 2011 at 6:51 am

I would greatly appreciate any assistance accorded to me in regard to joining the society.Please assist.Many thanks.

45. nelly
    May 24, 2011 at 2:46 am

Hi ya’ll.I am intrested in joing the Illuminati and looking forward on hearing form you. join badly

46. lamour jurdina
    May 24, 2011 at 4:08 am

this shyt is stupid, how you going to advertise something only the people that call themselves the greatest are a part of. i want to be a part of this organization but right now its just looking like a big joke

47. Rilwan
    May 26, 2011 at 1:01 pm

I have been trying on net to join this perfect world secrecy pls i need more help to find my way to the illuminati order.

48. nkosingiphile mzalwane
    May 28, 2011 at 11:38 am

i am only intrested in joining not more,send me a email if it is possible to join

49. kyle
    May 30, 2011 at 10:53 am

i wanna join and become famouse and make a new world order soo how do i join

50. Felix maiyaki
    May 31, 2011 at 5:20 am

please how do i join Illuminati.? i want to do business so that the can make me famous and be rich,please any member ca send it true my email.thanks

51. jeffrey
    June 1, 2011 at 6:26 am

i wanna join so bad..help me plz

52. June 2, 2011 at 3:57 am

am a dancer n i love this group

53. eddy
    June 2, 2011 at 11:06 am

i need more knowledge and understanding on this

54. zogs
    June 5, 2011 at 3:03 am

The new world order i believe in. Am doing everything possible to achieve my dreams to be one of the strong leaders of the world with the and powerful new world order…..ILLUMINATI

55. zogs
    June 5, 2011 at 3:09 am

Osiris/Nimrod

56. moe
    June 5, 2011 at 7:35 pm

i want to join the iluminati… but are muslims allowed in it?

• August 28, 2014 at 12:12 pm

Hello Moe,

Yes, Muslims are allowed to join the Illuminati.

Thank you.